Registration for envecon 2020 is now open! Click HERE for info and tickets.
The full agenda for the conference will be announced in January, once all the abstracts have been reviewed by the Scientific Committee. However, certain slots have already been filled: Valuing Nature Programme projects and a calendar of events in the ‘super year’ of 2020. There will also be art installations and provocations from somewhere-nowhere bringing 'data of the heart' into the equation of cost, value and connection.
- Standard delegate fees - £250 per person
- Student fee - £120 per person
- Contact us for group and NGOs discounts on email@example.com and 02075805383
A full delegate fee enables access to all conference sessions; evening reception; membership to UK Network for Environmental Economists and subscription to the Journal of Environmental Economics and Policy.
2 Weeks to Submit Your Abstracts
A gentle reminder that the call for abstracts is open till 16th December 2019:
- 2 pages for presentation or poster
- Any approach, topic or sector so long as your work showcases how economics can be used for environmental policy and management