Treeconomics is hosting another webinar, this time about green walls and roofs.
In this interactive webinar, Keith Sacre of Treeconomics will be joined by Mark Rotteveel of Pius Floris Boomverzorging in The Netherlands, to look at the role that green walls and green roofs can play in city infrastructure.
- How do green walls and green roofs form part of the urban forest?
- Why does integrating green into our cities makes them more liveable?
- What ecosystem services does this kind of greening provide?
- What kinds of green walls and green roofs are possible?
- What might our future green cities look like?
Click here to register for this free event on 1st December 2020, 2:00 to 3:00 p.m. GMT