The University of Exeter has launched an online course to help everyone to discover the many ways that we benefit from the natural world through ecosystem services.
Explore how we value the natural world. The first course starts on the 19 March 2018 with further dates to be announced later in the year.
Putting a monetary value on nature
- What are ecosystem services and who benefits from them?
- Environmental Economics
- How much is the Earth worth?
- Debates, dilemmas and politics
Ecosystem services in action
- Local Scale - Valuing ecosystems in your area
- Regional Scale - South-West of England
- National Scale - Coral Reefs
- International Scale - REDD+ and saving the rainforests