Dr Lindsay Walker explores how urban green space and planning can impact on the mental health of residents in a new Natural Capital Initiative blog.
The Natural Capital Initiative is a UK partnership that aims to support decision-making that results in the sustainable management of our natural capital, by:
- Initiating and facilitating dialogue between people from academia, policy, business and civil society who make or influence decisions to find common problems and shared solutions; and
Communicating independent, authoritative synthesis and evaluation of the scientific evidence base.
NCI partners are:
- the Royal Society of Biology
- the Centre for Ecology & Hydrology
- the British Ecological Society
- the James Hutton Institute.